Sunday, May 16, 2010

HEYILOVEYOU i mean what?

yeahhh there are those people.
Even when you just see their name you shiver.
I used to try and forget them by slapping myself everytime I thought of them. Psychology gave me the idea of creating an aversion through pain haha it didn't work....
Now that I have the opportunity I'm considering fighting, only the potential of shame and embarrassment hold me back as per usual.
I worry about throwing all my passion into everything I do, hence why I don't. I worry that because other people don't always do the same they'll think what fool... what fool should put themselves out like that. Not caring, holding back, so fashionable these days.
I want to start but I think I may need help. To surround myself with others so we can all go on personal journeys together.

No comments:

Post a Comment